How to join an Open Source Science project?
1. There are several ways to find a project of interest:
- Find projects through discipline categories (main webpage)
- Use search terms (search bar on top right corner)
- Find specific members you are interested in working with through the Members tab, click into their name and view their Activity
2. Read through the projects and their needs carefully.
3. Follow the project's to-join instructions or contact the contact person to inquire. Please note that each project is managed by its own project team and may have different expectation and styles.